Let's assume you have your website up and running. You have built a website or blog, and now it is time to monetize it. There are so many choices out there online, so where is the best place to start? First of all, from my own experience as a beginning affiliate a few years back, I did not have a plan of action. I began my affiliate programs blindly because it was simply too much to process in the beginning, with all of the choices. I did not do much research at first, and that made it tough to know exactly where to go for some order in the information overload.
Through my failures and successes, I have learned a lesson of strategy that has finally grown with me. If I had begun my affiliate start up with first a solid plan of action, followed by research on all of the affiliate networks in order to minimize my choices to only the top plan of action and best three affiliate networks to promote while I learned the routes , I would have succeeded much sooner.
Top 3 Affiliate Networks for beginners
1. Google AdSense
· This is actually an Ad Site, but because it is an extremely popular and easy way to monetize your website, I use it in the same or similar way as I would use to promote products from the actual affiliate network sites.
· Google AdSense offers high rewards along with several options for displaying monetized content.
· You can run various tests and or campaigns for the right types of ads to use on your website. They can be automatic or responsive ad units that change according to those who are viewing the pages on your site, or the content of your site.
· Payouts are monthly. Minimum payout amount available is $ 100.00. Do not worry; it adds up quickly when you begin active affiliate marketing.
· My number 1 go to market place where there are tens of thousands of vendors offering hundreds of thousands of affiliates contracts of anywhere between 50 to 75% for every sale.
· ClickBank is also a lot like a payment processor.
· Fast, weekly payouts and great customer support.
· ClickBank is awesome for beginners with how easy it is to use.
3. Amazon Associates
· This affiliate program is hands down the easiest to use with about 1.5 million sellers, it is among the largest affiliate marketing programs online.
· Amazon unfortunately offers smaller contracts and longer payout periods at first, which means you have to promote products at a higher volume, but the success and volume of sellers as well as how easy it is to incorporate into any niche makes it worthy of this top 3 list.
Now you have the best 3 affiliate markets for beginners in the affiliate marketing arena. It's time to know your products and get a step by step plan of action built. It is difficult to form a detailed plan of action when you are new to marketing, but along with knowing the affiliate networks you will utilize first, a detailed plan is a must for any affiliates success.